According to CECOR, used shipping drums may seem like a cheap way to handle waste, but the inconvenience of transporting and the risk of injury could be costly. Features of their TX-55PL Drum Tank include:
- Stronger than a shipping drum.
- The tank is mounted on two rigid and two swivel casters for greater mobility.
- Pockets in the base allow for forklift handling.
- A valve in the door permits fluid to drain out, leaving the solids.
- An 8” x 12” cleanout door allows for removing settled solids.
Email [email protected], or visit www.cecor.net or www.sumpcleaner.com