AutomationDirect (Cumming, Ga.) has announced an expansion to its line of safety products with additional tongue interlock and cable-pull safety switches. The tongue-operated safety interlock switches are designed to fit to the leading edge of sliding, hinged or lift-off machine guards. Benefits and features include:
- A tamper-resistant actuator mechanism, plus position interlock detection for moving guards.
- Availability in 22mm, 30mm and 40mm mounting profiles.
- Plastic, aluminum or stainless steel housing options.
- 90 and 180° adjustable head options with multiple actuator entry points and a switch style that provides single and multiple half-inch female NPT conduit openings.
The newly-added cable-pull safety switches are designed to be mounted on machines and sections of conveyors that cannot be protected by guards. Features of these switches include:
- A 57mm wide die-cast aluminum body that supports cables up to 50 meters, or a 65mm model in aluminum or stainless steel that supports cables up to 100 meters.
- ½” NPT openings, and the choice of with or without a reset button.
- Additional accessories, such as steel rope, stainless or galvanized eyebolts, springs, tensioners and pulley assemblies.
Get more information at www.automationdirect.com/safety-switches.