McCloud Services, a leading pest management company that protects more than half of the largest food-related brands nationwide, this week announced its annual Pest Invasion premier food industry pest management seminar will take place on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at the Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center in Oakbrook, Ill. Attendees at the all-day seminar can expect to learn information on timely topics related to pests and other contamination concerns for the food supply chain of custody, including public health importance as well as FDA regulations, food borne illness and security.
“In our over twenty years of hosting Pest Invasion, we continue to bring in leading experts to discuss timely and relevant topics essential to the food industry,” said Chris McCloud, president and CEO of McCloud Services. “With over 300 professionals in attendance, this is a great opportunity to network with industry peers or exhibit to target buyers and decision-makers in the food industry. We have a great speaker line-up again in 2015 and look forward to another successful and informative seminar.”
Pest Invasion brings together individuals from the entire food supply chain of custody, including food industry, pest management and environmental health professionals. This year’s featured speakers and topics include:
- Debby Newslow, President – D.L. Newslow & Associates, Inc.
- Topic: HACCP vs. HARPC
- Lance Reeve, Director of Global Innovation – AIB International
- Topic: FSMA and Transportation Rules
- Bobby Corrigan, Ph.D, President - RMC Pest Management Consulting
- Topic: Rodent Diseases and Rodent Update
- Rod Wheeler, Food & Facility Defense Specialist, AIB International
- Topic: Food Security
- James Campbell, Research Entomologist – USDA
- Topic: Stored Product Pests and Pheromones
- Doug Johnson, Extension Professor of Entomology and IPM Coordinator, University of Kentucky
- Topic: Pest Management from Farm to Fork
Early bird discounted registration is now open until March 1, 2015. For more information on Pest Invasion 2015 and to register online, please visit: www.regonline.com/pestinvasion2015.
About McCloud Services
McCloud Services, based in South Elgin, Ill., is the leader in food protection services throughout the chain of custody – from grain elevator to grocery store. McCloud Services is known for its integrated approach to pest management, specifically designed for the food supply chain of custody. Serving the largest food-related brands in the U.S., the company has earned a reputation as the “food protection experts.” McCloud Services has locations in 11 states with nine service centers. For more information, please visit: www.mccloudservices.com.