ORLANDO, KronosWorks — Kronos Incorporated has announced transformative changes coming to its Workforce Analytics™ solution, putting the power of workforce data analytics into the hands of the managers who can immediately act on it. Leveraging data visualization and exploration tools, Workforce Analytics delivers on the promise of big data for workforce management by dramatically advancing the ability to quickly explore, understand, and act on critical workforce data to improve financial results.
- Workforce Analytics provides timely insight into costly workforce issues, allowing managers to take corrective action that increases efficiency, improves productivity, and accelerates profits. Synthesizing significant volumes of overtime, absence, scheduling, and productivity data against industry-specific key performance indicators, Workforce Analytics helps organizations keep labor expenses predictable and within budget while maximizing employee productivity.
Data Visualization and Exploration – Transforming critical workforce data into actionable insight has never been easier and more intuitive than with the introduction of data visualization and exploration capabilities. Graphically depicting critical workforce data in a clear and effective format, Workforce Analytics delivers:
- Workforce Analytics leverages MicroStrategy’s award-winning analytics and business intelligence platform. MicroStrategy’s data visualization and exploration capabilities coupled with Kronos labor and business performance data makes timely corrective action possible, driving positive financial outcomes for a broader range of users. In addition to business analysts, data scientists, or IT profession, business unit leaders can now harness the power of workforce analytics.
- Further advancing self-service analytics, the latest version of Workforce Analytics also includes:
- Enhancements discussed here will be available in December.
- Enhanced visibility – With more than 45 visualization options, incorporating internal and external data in different ways, users can see meaning in high-volume workforce data faster. For example, heat map visualization uses color-coding and 2-D imaging to make performance patterns obvious to the naked eye.
- Intuitive cause and effect analysis – Visualizations can be linked and used to filter data and drill down to the underlying cause within the visual image. With potential problem areas identified, users can conduct further analysis to determine necessary steps to avoid unpredicted expense. The ability to use visual cues to understand and analyze complex and high-volume workforce data marks a giant leap forward from previous methods relying on data reports and charts.
- Self-service analytics – Guided discovery provides the ability to quickly see patterns, trends, and relationships that previously required an experienced analyst, so managers can easily interpret the data and react to improve cost savings and productivity.
- Ease of use – Leveraging visualization tools, users can quickly and easily create dynamic and interactive dashboards with intuitive drag-and-drop actions, which can be shared with colleagues, magnifying the insight’s impact across the organization.
- Enhanced access and agility – Workforce Tablet Analytics™ users can now access core functions and features of the suite anywhere and at any time. Workforce Tablet Analytics makes it easier for managers to diagnose, analyze, and act on timely information to keep labor costs and performance in line with expectations.
- Deep industry-specific capabilities – Using industry-specific metrics and key performance indicators, Workforce Analytics gives organizations in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, public sector, and now logistics industries instant visibility into the workforce and productivity intelligence that matters most to them. With a new offering specifically designed for the logistics market, Workforce Analytics provides distribution centers visibility into workforce productivity and labor effectiveness. Also, the latest version of Workforce Analytics for Healthcare now includes the ability to distinguish between caregiver and non-caregiver labor as well as patient volume delivering more granular cost and productivity insight.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.