Eaton Corporation introduces its line of next generation proportional directional valves designed to provide integrated programmable control capabilities in sophisticated electro-hydraulic applications. Eaton’s new KBS series valves are designed to support both centralized and distributed axis control architectures in high-performance applications including test simulation, blow molding, wind turbine control, metal forming, pulp and paper machinery, and primary metals production. Key features include:
- Programmable onboard electronics and integral spool Linear Voltage Differential Transformer (LVDT) sensors
- Offered in ISO-3 and ISO-5 sizes with rated flows of 40 LPM and 100 LPM (10.6 and 26.4 gpm), and maximum flows of 75 lpm and 180 lpm (19.8 and 47.6 gpm)
- Bandwidth for the ISO-3 valves is 150 Hz and 100Hz for the larger ISO-5 models
- 350 Bar (5,075 psi) rated A- and B-ports and 250 Bar (3,625 psi) rated T-ports.
- Four levels of control capability in a modular design