GammaTech Computer Corp. (Fremont, Ca.) has announced that its semi-rugged tablet PC, the Durabook CA10, is now available for purchase. The company says the ultra-mobile tablet comes with features that make it ideal for those who don’t work in a normal office setting. The CA10’s various wireless connectivity options help engineers and managers get to the necessary information as soon as they need it, wherever they are. Other features include:
- A 10.1” TFT LCD display that has a two-point resistive touch-screen panel.
- Support for an option stylus pen and other wireless communications, such as Intel Wi-Fi Link 135 and Bluetooth 4.0.
- A hot-swappable dual battery design that offers up to eight hours of power.
- A construction that meets IP43 standards for dust and water spray resistance from all directions, plus Military Standard 810G shock and drop resistance of up to four feet. The CA10 will also function in temperatures as low as 0° F.
- An Intel ATOM processor with SSD-based storage ranging from 32 to 128GM, and a docking station with four ports (USB, RJ-45, DC-in, and serial).
Learn more at www.gammatechusa.com.