Zontec (Cincinnati, OH) recently unveiled the Synergy 3000 statistical process control system. It is designed to gather, organize, analyze, and report on the huge data sets required for real-time quality management over the Internet from highly-dispersed global locations. According to the company, Synergy 3000 allows users to
- Input measurements or inspection counts.
- Monitor process status.
- Troubleshoot processes by reacting to adverse events.
- Track and trace production samples.
- Exchange quality assurance data with customers and supply chain partners.
- Make sound product quality decisions within a secure computing environment.
Visit www.zontec-spc.com to learn more.