The Fluke (Everett, WA) Connect-enabled 370 FC Series Clamp Meters log measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults without the need for the technician to be present. Those measurements are then wirelessly transmitted to the Fluke Connect app on smartphones or tablets and automatically uploaded to the cloud, keeping technicians outside the arc flash zone and away from dangerous moving machinery, improving safety.
The CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V safety-rated clamp meters offer advanced troubleshooting performance to capture a wide range of measurements with a single tool, including:
- Proprietary in-rush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current.
- Integrated variable frequency drive low pass filter (376 FC and 375 FC models only).
- True-rms voltage and current.
- 500 mV dc measurement range to interface with other accessories (376 FC and 375 FC models only).
- Expanded measurement range to 2500 A ac with the iFlex flexible current probes.
For more information, visit: www.fluke.com.