NK Technologies introduces the AT/ATR-MS Series AC Current Transducer, combining a current sensing element and signal conditioner into a single package. The large, easy-to-install, split-core design allows for installation over existing conductors without the need to disconnect the load, even in applications with multiple conductors per phase. Whether installing over exisiting conductors or in a new control system, installation is very simple and quick.
AT/ATR-MS Series AC Current Transducer features include:
• Industry Standard Output: 4-20 mA signal proporational to the AC current, compatible with most automation systems
• Loop Powered: Use the “live zero” output to verify proper connections where the sensor output is 4 mA with no current through the sensing ring
• Split-core Case: Sensing window provides ample space for bus bar, single or multiple conductors
• Factory Calibrated: Eliminates zeo and span potentiometer adjustment
• Meets UL, CUL and CE Approval
The MS Series is ideal for applications such as: monitoring large machines (measures current use to detect over/under current conditions before breakdowns occur); water delivery and treatment (detects open discharge lines and locates clogged filters and blocked intake to pumps); and grinding/shredding (allow for brief periods of drive overload when the processed product varies in density – if the blades hit something foreign the control will alarm or shut down the process.)