Ingersoll Rand (Davidson, N.C.) introduces the new UP6S Series 15-30 hp fixed speed rotary screw compressor. The UP6S Series added several standard features to the unit, such as Progressive Adaptive Control protection, O-ring face seals to reduce leak points and a Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled motor.
The UP6S Series 15-30 hp features:
- A NEMA Type 4 rating, allowing it to be used indoors or outdoors.
- A new Tri-Voltage motor enables it to adapt to a variety of applications.
- A TEFC design which reduces the risk of particulates entering the motor, while also keeping it cool.
- The airend, interconnecting piping and integral separation system are features of the UP6S Series
- High-efficiency compression module and O-ring face seals eliminate leaks and pressure loss.
- spin-on filtration and separator cartridges to allow for easy maintenance.
- A new Xe-70M controller.
For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.