This belt conveyor by Dorner really does suck...and that's a good thing! The 2200 Series Vaccum Conveyor is perfect for securing parts in transit on an incline conveyor or for critical applications such as inspection, assembly and accurate feeding. The conveyors are made by perforating the belt and drawing air through grooves in the bed of a standard conveyor. During operation, the vacuum suction holds parts in place as they move on the conveyor. The conveyors are ideal for holding flat parts of any material to the belt, elevation changes or flimsy part holding and upside down applications.
Performance applications include:
- Aluminum extruded frame with T-Slot construction
- Sealed ball bearings
- V-guided and Non V-Guided belt compatibility
- Rack and pinion belt tensioning
- End and center drive compatibility
- Conveyor widths: 1.75" to 24"
- Conveyor lengths: End drive model, 2' to 18'; Center drive model, 2' to 24'
- Belt speeds up to 264 feet per minute
- Standard belts are recomended. Other options include: FDA High Friction Belt for rigid parts like plastic cups, bottles, ceramic wafers, glass ware, etc. Or Electrically Conductive Belt for thin products like paper, light cardboard, cloth, plastic film, etc.
Dorner Conveyors www.dornerconveyors.com