Company has introduced its revolutionary DuraPro® footwear. DuraPro footwear redefines the standards for design, comfort, and performance to enhance worker safety, productivity, and operational compliance. Through extensive conversations and testing with end-user customers, focus groups, and subject matter experts, the Ansell team developed a product that addresses the key unmet needs of its customers. DuraPro footwear delivers unparalleled comfort, slip resistance, and overall performance to comfort the mind and body of the wearer so they feel better equipped to do their job.
DuraPro footwear provides workers revolutionary safety and comfort through a multitude of product features including:
• Sloped comfort top rim prevents chafing and reduces discomfort when walking, bending and kneeling.
• 360º pull tab for easy donning.
• Larger circumference at the top makes it quick and easy to pull the boot on.
• Superior shock absorption, support and comfort from the specially designed DuraPro insole.
• Honeycomb design molded inside the heel to reduce impact when walking.
• Ergonomically designed foot-bed to provide better underfoot support.
• Protective bumpers at rear of boot to prevent premature wear/puncture.
“Over the years, ONGUARD by Ansell has developed unique capabilities to understand end-user protection requirements in each specific working environment and to develop new footwear protection adapted to these applications,” says François le Jeune, Chief Commercial Officer of Body Protection at Ansell. “With our unique knowledge of protective footwear solutions, we are helping to protect workers with high comfort level in their most challenging environments, improving overall productivity and safety of our end-users.”