Fusion Tech bag flattening conveyors are robust and unique pressing solutions designed to flatten bagged product to make the packaging process easier.
Typically placed on a line between a bag sealer and a boxing station, the bag flattening conveyor automates the bag flattening process to reduce operating expenses and fit more product into boxes and cases.
Pressing thicknesses are easily adjustable to accommodate various bag sizes and the 24-inch belt width integrates easily with most standard conveyors. Custom sizes are available to fit your existing line.
Constructed of high-grade stainless steel with fully seal-welded seams, these bag flattening conveyors exceed all AMI Sanitary Design Requirements for use in food processing facilities and are durable enough to withstand the most demanding environments.
- High grade stainless steel construction
- Food grade belting and components
- Locking casters
- Easily adjustable pressing widths
- Guarding around pinch and injury points
- Continuous TIG welds prevent bacteria growth
- Horizontal surfaces minimized
- Angles turned to prevent voids facing down, flat surfaces, or harborage areas
- Meets all AMI Sanitary Equipment Design Requirements
Fusion Tech www.ftiinc.org