Farris Engineering Services’ iPRSM® software for pressure relief system management has a unique web-based design and contains innovative impact analysis capabilities. The multi-functional software package is built for designing, auditing and documenting the pressure relieving capability of process systems. According to the company, the iPRSM® minimizes operational interruptions and losses related to overpressure, and features:
- Companywide deployment capability.
- The ability to create a centralized engineering drawing/document repository, a pressure-relief database that includes as-operating data from all sites and a task list for addressing concerns.
- Impact Analysis Tool, which allows modeling of code or engineering changes at any stage in the life cycle of a process.
- The recreation of previous system conditions that were in effect prior to upgrades or other changes to equipment, flow or pressures.
- Optional data hosting, iPRSM training, installation and start-up, as well as pressure relief valves and service, and mechanical integrity services.