Assmann Corporation of America offers open-top tanks molded from a choice of virgin high density cross-link or NSF/ANSI 61 certified linear polyethylene. Typically used as day tanks or mixing vessels, the flat-bottom vertical tanks:
- Are equipped with shoe-box style covers
- Are molded with a stiffing lip on top to give the tank rigidity.
- Use a unique design that allows the lid to be hinged and stay open.
- Feature uniform thickness, optional stainless steel and mild steel epoxy coated agitator support stands and optional stainless steel or polyethylene hinge.
- Are available in sizes from 30 to 680 gallons and in a variety of colors.