National Bulk Equipment, Inc.’s new sanitary tote dumper is designed for food processing and pharmaceutical processing applications where compliance with FDA, USDA, 3-A, BISSC, or international standards is required. The dumper also supports process practice protocols where 3-A Accepted Practices or other cGMPs are necessary. Clean-in-place (CIP) features include:
- 304-2b stainless steel framework and components with continuous-weld seams ground to a No. 4 finish.
- A fully enclosed 304-2b stainless steel hydraulic pump cabinet with viewing window and tool-less access.
- Non-metal components that provide excellent resistance to corrosive materials and high-temperature, high-pressure, highly aggressive cleaning.
- 32 Ra component surface finishes.
- Tool-less, quick-clean clamps that speed component disassembly, and simplify sanitizing and inspection.
- Container carriage capacities from 750 to 16,000 pounds.
- Custom-designed discharge hoods.
- Fully integrated automation and controls, centralized to a single, menu-driven, UL listed HMI.