Banner Engineering's EZ-LIGHT® K80FL and K80FDL indicator lights feature a large, flat face to deliver clear, easy-to-discern status indication both up close and at long distances. According to the company:
- The K80FL delivers distinct, even lighting and is available in nine different colors.
- The K80FDL provides extremely bright, intense light, making it ideal for outdoor use, and is available in six colors.
- Both models are able to display up to three colors in one unit, and both have an internal DIP switch to change from solid or flashing light operation.
- The indicators’ gray off position eliminates false readings from stray light.
- Their large face clearly communicates real-time status indication, in addition to easily identifying labels with transparent backgrounds.
- With a flush-mounting system and IP67 rugged, environmental rating, they are an optimal lighting solution in traffic control situations at truck docks, car washes and for general machine-status indication.
- A sunshade is available as an additional accessory to prevent sunlight from interfering with status indication.