Oldham announces the OLCT 80 wireless field detector and transmitter for monitoring of oxygen and combustible, toxic and refrigerant gases in remote locations. According to the company, the new model features:
- It reduces installation costs by eliminating cabling and wiring.
- Up to 49 of the devices can be linked via a secure network to monitor large remote areas.
- An infrared remote controller and on-board display for non-intrusive, one-man calibration.
- Flameproof or intrinsic-safety sensors.
- A design suitable for explosive areas.
- Low power requirements.
- Universally accepted frequency of 2.4 GHz/900MHz.
- Flexible input/output options, including analog, TOR and Modbus RS485.