Boston Gear and Bauer Gear Motor inline helical gear drives and gear motors are low-maintenance, dimensional drop-in replacements for major competetive products. The units are ideal for use in high-torque applications with continuous or high-duty cycle operations, high-ratio reduction and limited access installations where long life is a necessity.
- Unique mounting registers for fast installation with a front-mounting face and field-installable output flange that enhance mounting flexibility
- Large output shaft diameters and torque ranges up to 39,000 in.lb. (4400 Nm) with high-quality bearings for long life
- Specially designed fans and fan covers for quieter operation
- Rounded housing surfaces for easier cleaning, premium acrylic paint pigmented with 316 stainless steel flake for high corrosion and abrasion resistance, and integrated O-rings for high leak and ingress resistance
- Automatic entrapment of wear debris, large diameter oil fill/drain holes and synthetic lubrication
- Efficient ground helical gearing (98% per gear mesh), increased tooth contact area and inverter-rated for use with VFDs
- CE, CSA and UR certified and meet or exceed EISA 2007 efficiency requirements with a Class 1, Div 2, Groups B/C/D/T3C rated enclosure