Baldor Electric Company's white washdown duty motor is designed for humid and moist environments in industries requiring sanitary motor washdowns on a regular basis.
- Autophoretic® autodeposition exterior surface preparation method that makes the white epoxy finish coat of this motor five times more resistant to corrosion and chipping than previous methods
- Shaft, hardware and nameplate made of 300-series stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion
- Labyrinth seals on each end of the motor, enhanced sealing around the lead exit, same size bearings on each end
- A moisture-resistant insulation system with Neoprene rubber gaskets on the conduit box to ensure a tight, waterproof seal
- A maintenance friendly drain design, with four easy-to-remove condensation drain plugs, allowing thorough drainage regardless of the motor’s mounting position
- A notched fan cover, allowing easy access to condensate drain plugs without removing the fan cover