Frommelt Safety's Vertiguard Automated Barrier Panel now features several upgrades that make it ideal for industrial facility managers looking to increase safety and productivity in their plants.
- Unique bottom-up pneumatic panel that provides physical separation between machine operators and manufacturing processes
- Alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the panel is ideal for small interaction points with single or double robotic cells, part assembly, and conveyor openings
- Allows for overhead crane loading with a simple pneumatic operation to help increase productivity
- Improved finger guard using a 40 oz. FR vinyl sewn-in loop design to eliminate pinch point
- New brand cylinder and flange mount with center support and an improved sliding panel design for smoother operation
- Improved interlock switch brackets and additional switch options, including AB and Jakob Safety as well as a galvanized steel back panel and cylinder cover
- Availability of 3D modeling for easy insertion into project drawings