The upgraded Mass Flow GFM Meters and GFC Controllers, designed respectively to read or set gas flow rates, now include upgraded features that enhance the products’ performance without impacting the cost.
Compact and self-contained, both product lines offer instrumentation grade ±1% accuracy for models up to 100 liters. GFM and GFC models are constructed of aluminum and brass for non-corrosive gases and 316 stainless steel for corrosive applications.
Additional GFM and GFC upgraded features include:
- Faster response times
- Outside temperature does not affect the units or the flow
- 12-26 VDC universal power supply now available
- Easy serviceability- simply drop in a sensor replacement
- No training necessary to operate the units
- Additional 10% linearizer point added
- 4-20mA to 0-5VDC output signals improve accuracy
- Manufactured with no left or right box
- Totalizer option
Applications include flow measurement and control, environmental, analytical, life sciences, R&D, food and beverage, pharmacology, gas sampling and pilot plants.
For more visit www.Aalborg.com.