The BLOCK-BUSTER™ bulk bag conditioner, from Flexicon Corporation, features a hydraulically-actuated, variable-height turntable for automated in-frame bag rotation and conditioning of bulk bags at varying heights. The number and pressure of hydraulic ram actuations, the height of the turntable and the degree of rotation are user-programmable.
- Two hydraulic rams with specially contoured end places press opposing sides and corners of bulk bags
- Loosens material that has solidified during storage and shipment
- Enables bulk bag unloaders to discharge it through bag spouts
- Cantilevered I-beam with motorized hoist and trolley allows loading and unloading of bulk bags without the need for a forklift
- System controller and hydraulic pump can be mounted on the exterior of the safety cage or remotely
- Conditioner is fully enclosed on all four sides for operator safety
- Includes full-height doors that are interlocked to disallow operation of the system when the doors are open