Witte Company, Inc. has a food-grade vibrating fluid bed drying and cooling system that reclaims up to 50% of the energy lost in the exhaust airstream. Drawing the dry, heated exhaust air through either a continuous pulse jet dust collector or cyclone, the unit captures the process air and returns it to a gas furnace for recycling.
- Energy consumption and emissions are reduced along with the size of the carbon footprint
- Sanitary equipment features 100% stainless steel construction and food-grade polish to meet FDA requirements for sanitary processing
- Teflon®-coated conveying surface is included to withstand frequent washdowns and promote smooth, non-stick product flow from entry to discharge
- Spanning 60 ft. in length
- Designed with an automated hoist to safely remove the entire steel hood for unimpeded access to the full length of the dryer deck for inspection and easy cleaning