Eagle Packaging Machinery’s BOXXER™ case erector loader sealer system is an automated solution that combines both case erecting and product loading. According to the company, this system additionally delivers:
- An in-feed conveyor where product enters the BOXXER.
- The stacking of product (once in the machine) according to the pack pattern that has been chosen by the operator as there are various different pack patterns available.
- A knock-down case that is being pulled from a hopper and formed, while product is being stacked, so the product can be loaded with a servo-driven mechanism into the top, bottom or side of the case.
- A set of side-powered side belt conveyors for the case to pass through, while process glue or tape (at the operator’s discretion) is applied in order to seal the case.
- The compression and sealing of the case, so the case can exit the machine through an exit belt conveyor.
- Full control of the erecting, loading and sealing process.
- Accurate operation that allows operators to decrease their carbon footprint.
- The power to help increase productivity and lower labor costs.