Clark Solutions presents its 511 Series pressure transmitters with ceramic sensor technology for a high degree of accuracy over a wide temperature range. The company says that other features include:
- A high level of stability, maintaining linearity even in instances of over-pressure.
- A full-scale rating from 30 inHg vacuum to 7,500 PSI.
- The flexibility to monitor media with a temperature range from -40° to 125°C.
- A patented rupture sealing device in the connector to prevent media leakage in the event of sensor failure.
- An optimal range of media compatibility.
- Availability with ceramic and FPM wetted materials.
- Integrated electronics.
- Compliance with the highest specification for mechanical stress, EMC compatibility and operational reliability.