Kason Corp.’s new, 30-inch (762-mm) Vibro-Bed™ circular fluid bed drying system increases operating efficiency, cuts cleaning time and reduces costs. The company says that this system offers:
- Inherent rigidity of the circular fluid bed processing chamber which exceeds that of traditional rectangular fluid bed processors, allowing materials of construction to be down-gauged and vibratory motors to be downsized.
- Associated components, such as multiple air inlets and outlets, are also eliminated, resulting in a lighter, stronger and more energy efficient solution.
- Reductions in material, weld seams and associated labor decrease fabrication cost, particularly when units are finished to FDA, USDA, BISSC or 3A standards.
- Cleaning time is cut in half due to stainless steel material contact surfaces, reduced weld seams, a quick-disconnect housing and lack of internal cross members.
- Compactness and light weight allow configuring of complete systems or modules containing the blower, heater and programmable controls on skid-mounted frames, requiring only on-site connections to a power source, dust collector and material inlet/outlet.
- The unit is offered in diameters from 18 to 84 inches (460 to 2135 mm).