EXAIR Corp.’s new siphon-fed spray nozzles atomize fluids in a range of spray patterns for a wide variety of uses. According to the company, the nozzles:
- Require no liquid pressure and can be used with gravity fed liquids or lift liquids from a siphon height as much as 36 inches (91 centimeters).
- Combine liquid and compressed air to create a thin coating of liquid that can be easily adjusted to meet the needs of your application.
- Allow users to coat, cool, treat and paint a variety of products using compressed air and liquids with a viscosity of up to 200 centipoise.
- Offer an efficient way to evenly cool hot items in automated process when used with water.
- Feature stainless steel construction, providing durability and corrosion resistance.
- Are available in a variety of flow patterns and rates to meet your needs; internal mix and external mix atomizing nozzles are also available.
- Are adjustable and come with a 5-year Built to Last Warranty.