Larson Electronics’ Magnalight.com offers the HAL-SLED-10 as an explosion-proof LED strobe light with a non-metallic housing that’s designed to resist the damaging effects of corrosive chemicals, vapors and salt water. According to the company, the light features:
- High-output LED illumination and a high-strength polycarbonate housing.
- It provides protection against rust and corrosion in damaging hazardous environments.
- It is available with a variety of mounting, power and light color options.
- The housing is constructed of heavy duty polycarbonate.
- Fitted with a high-output 10 watt LED bulb, it provides highly visible flash that is ideal for use as a warning or indicator signal.
- It is well-suited for use within industrial or offshore oil platform applications where high visibility under dusty, clouded or foggy atmospheric conditions is important.
- The LED lamp adds further value through its 50,000 hour operational life.
- Approvals and certifications include a Class 1 Division 2 explosion proof approval, UL595 and 1570/1571 marine and wet location approval, NEMA4x and USCG acceptance.