American Sensor Technologies presents its AST46SW explosion-proof pressure switch with a single-pull, double-throw configuration, as well as factory-set switch points and hysteresis. The company believes that these switches additionally offer:
- The capability to measure pressure in extreme temperature conditions with the company’s proprietary Krystal Bond Technology™.
- A maximum operating pressure range up to 20,000 PSI (1,378 BAR).
- High performance with zero signal drift due to a thick and robust sensing diaphragm. A 1-piece stainless steel sensing element constructed with 316L, 17-4 PH or Inconel 718 materials.
- Microprocessor technology that performs over a wide temperature range.
- Advanced electronics that result in a compact overall size, measuring 1 (dia.) by less than 5 inches (L).
- CSA approval for use in hazardous areas, including Class 1, Div. 1 explosion-proof Groups A, B, C and D, and for mining applications, including Class 2, Div. 1 Groups E, F and G.
- Suitability for well optimization, oil and gas pipelines, drilling platforms, compressed natural gas/hydrogen fill stations and combustion controls.