JM Science has designed its AQUACOUNTER® AQL-2320 automated oil evaporator Karl Fischer titration system for analyzing moisture in difficult samples like oil, grease, peanut butter, paint, resins, bonding agents, etc. Other features include:
- The ability to evaporate moisture at a lower temperature using an azeotropic distillation solvent like toluene or xylene, thus saving on Karl Fisher reagents.
- The convenience of heating samples up to 200ºC, and easily automating the addition of the azeotropic solvent, as well as automating the exchange of Karl Fisher reagents.
- The power to determine moisture by Karl Fischer titration in difficult sample matrices.
- A sample tray that can hold 20 samples — simply load the sample try and push start.
- Lower maintenance costs since the titration cell remains clean and free of contaminants.