Measurement Systems Intl.’s MSI-8000 is a full-featured remote control and display for operating Dyna-Link 2 series tension dynamometers at safe and convenient distances. The company says that characteristics include:
- An ergonomic keypad and bold 5-digit LCD display.
- The ability to control dynamometer function, programmability and operation.
- A rechargeable battery, which offers 24 hours of continuous, proven RF communication at distances up to 100 feet.
- It syncs wirelessly with the latest generation of Dyna-Link 2, the MSI-7300, with future connectivity plans for other MSI crane scale products.
- A heavy-duty, IP65 shock-resistant housing and a standard RS-232 port are included.