Standard-Knapp has engineered its advanced Bottle Laner to handle a variety of bottles, as well as non-round and unstable containers, for balanced, jam-free packing lanes. Moreover, the Bottle Laner provides:
- The distribution of bottles from a single-file line to multiple lanes, or the redistribution of 2 lanes into 3 or more if required.
- The capacity to actuate payout of a specific quantity of containers to the downstream lanes, ensuring the lines remain steadily supplied and balanced.
- A smart sensor to count each bottle or container that passes by to determine that each downstream lane receives an equal quantity, guaranteeing line balance and preventing damaging jams.
- Slight side pressure to ensure bottles and containers remain in the upright position when a brake rail, running the length of the laner, is stopped.
- Quick and easy changeover in a matter of minutes by using a user-friendly touch screen.
- Power via a servo drive and timing belt.
- The flexibility to be integrated with a case packer or remain free-standing.
- Ideal suitability for packing applications in the food and beverage, household chemical, and personal care industries.