Two more application-focused vacuum pumps, DRYVAC DV450 and RUVAC WH2500, have been added to Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum’s product portfolio. According to the company, the two models are characterized by:
DRYVAC DV 450
- Complements the already existing variants of DRYVAC pumps and systems.
- Combines dry screw technology with a very compact design and additional customer benefits, such as extreme silent operation, low ambient temperatures and minimal cooling-water consumption.
- Is the smaller brother of the DRYVAC DV650, with an optimized drive for suction speeds of 450m ³/h and optimized engine efficiency, with only 5.3kW power consumption at final pressure.
- An integrated frequency converter leads to reduced installation efforts for customers with full pump protection and a large variety of interfaces.
- Operates at very low screw-rotor temperatures, making the pumps suitable for applications such as solar lamination.
- The highest flexibility and pump protection via operation with frequency converter.
- The smallest footprint in an advanced design.
- Lowest power consumption and minimized noise and heat emissions.
- Can be directly mounted onto properly sized backing pumps of Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum.
- The full product range of WH2500, including three types of different drives with internal frequency converter, external frequency converter and direct net operation, is currently available.
- Available with two different oil fillings — synthetic oil or PFPE oil.
- A new motor concept helps to dramatically reduce pump downtime in short-cycle applications.