MasoSine’s unique line of pumps is ideal for biofuel-transfer applications, such as algae. According to the company, the Sine pumps:
- Are designed to transfer material gently and economically, making them the perfect solution for algae transfer.
- Provide consistent flow rates for a better-quality product, and minimized damage with a non-contacting rotor liner.
- Offer superior speed of transfer, powerful suction, quick unloading time, and ease of maintenance.
- Feature low shear and low pulsation, making them ideal for pumping algae and enzymes.
- Have a low horsepower requirement, which generates at least a 20 percent energy savings.