Bryan Steam has received UL environmental claims validation for its patent-pending Triple-Flex™ ultra-high efficiency condensing boilers. According to the company, the Triple-Flex boilers further deliver:
- A minimum thermal efficiency of 90 percent with 160° return, 180° supply at maximum input.
- Efficiencies up to 99 percent that are achievable with lower return water temperatures (as found in new building designs).
- Sizes from 250,000 to 25,200,000 BTUH input.
- Flexible stainless steel tubes.
- A variety of related equipment and accessories, including feedwater deaerators, boiler feed systems, and boiler blowdown separators and tanks.