Precision pHASE pH Electrodes from Sensorex provide highly accurate and stable pH measurement changes in dynamic process environments under wide-ranging variable temperature conditions. The research-grade electrodes are:
- Designed for variable temperature operation process testing and provide fast, accurate and stable pH measurements — even with large temperature changes.
- An ideal choice for quality control and R&D use in a wide variety of applications including measurement of biological samples and proteins, heavy metals, paint, dairy products, food/beverage and photography.
- Available in two designs to best suit user needs: the cost-saving, user-friendly sealed design and the rapid-renew refillable design, which is ideal for dirty samples.
- Offered with either epoxy or glass bodies — epoxy bodies offer maximum ruggedness and good chemical resistance and are supplied with removable bulb guards to protect the pH bulb from breakage, while glass bodies feature spherical bulbs and are useful for a broad range of relatively clean samples.
- Combination types with built-in double junction references, which prevent the electrode’s silver ions from contacting product samples.
- Stable to 0.01 pH within 30 seconds when exposed to a temperature change of 35 to 75° C, accurate to 0.04 pH at a temperature range of 0 to 100° C and offer 0.005 pH or less drift per 24 hours.
- Able to be used with the company’s complete line of pH buffers, which are available as either a dry powder ready to mix with 100 mL of DI water, or as pre-mixed ready-to-use color coded liquids.