Allen-Bradley® MP-Series® heavy-duty electric cylinders now include a food-grade, white-paint option. The cylinders’ features include:
- A smooth body design with durable two-part white food-grade epoxy coating and corrosion-resistant stainless fasteners.
- Energy-efficient, high-force actuators — the cylinders provide a cost-effective alternative to hydraulic solutions.
- Stainless-steel piston rod actuators offer stroke lengths up to 450 millimeters, speeds up to 550 millimeters per second, and positioning repeatability of ± 0.02 millimeters.
- The stainless-steel piston rod actuators, with Viton seals, operate without externally mounted limit or home switches, which allows them to retain position during a power loss for a faster machine restart.
- Seamless integration with the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture® provides designers with precise, multipoint positioning.
- The cylinders synchronize and coordinate with multi-axis machine motions for a variety of food-grade applications.