According to Spraying Systems Co., the powerful TankJet® 190D motor-driven tank cleaner provides powerful 180-degree downward coverage and outperforms other units, especially when removing sticky residues/skim lines, and cleaning heavy sludge from the bottom and shadow areas of tanks. The cleaner additionally:
- Operates at pressures up to 1000 psi (69 barg) and uses high-impact solid stream nozzles to clean tanks up to 34 feet (10.4 m) in diameter.
- Provides consistent, reliable cleaning with virtually no maintenance.
- Because it is powered by a motor rather than fluid, clogging is eliminated.
- Motor is positioned outside the tank, away from harmful caustics.
- Can be customized to meet various application requirements.
- Air, electric or explosion-proof electric motors are available, shaft length options range from 3 feet to 6 feet (.9 to 1.8 m) and standard, 150-pound raised face and sanitary tri-clamp flanges can be specified.
- Can be installed permanently or easily moved from tank to tank and are ideal for cleaning chemical reactors, food processing tanks and vats, paint tanks, pharmaceutical processing tanks and tanker trucks.