Chemineer recently unveiled its HT and HTM high-torque agitators not only with reliable performance in demanding processes, such as those involving chemical reactors, fermentation, gas dispersion, polymer reactors, flue gas desulfurization, mining and waste treatment, but also with:
- Torque ratings up to 1.3 million inch-pounds (1,000 HP) for the HT, up to 2.5 million inch-pounds (2,000 HP) for the HTM parallel-shaft design or up to 7 million inch-pounds (5,000 HP) for the HTM right-angle units.
- Spiral bevel and helical gearing that increases service life.
- A dry well seal to eliminate oil leakage.
- Oversized solid internal shafting to extend gear and bearing life.
- A right-angle drive for a balanced design and reduced headroom requirements.
- Agitator drives assembled in the factory prior to shipment to save installation time and money.
- Mechanical run testing prior to delivery for proper field functioning.
- Standard and optional shaft designs, and a variety of impeller and sealing options to satisfy a range of application requirements.