Spraying Systems Co. introduces its SV Series SprayDry nozzles as ideal for use in the production of dairy products, nutraceuticals, powdered beverages, detergents and food. SV SprayDry nozzles boast both a swirl-chamber design and:
- A hollow cone spray with uniform drop size distribution.
- Flow rates from 15.6 to 968 GPH at 1,000 PSI (59.7 to 3,692 LPH at 70 BAR), in addition to spray angles from 55° to 90°.
- More than 700 swirl-chamber and orifice combinations, enabling users to match performance to exact requirements.
- Tungsten carbide construction to improve wear resistance.
- Resistance to clogging to extend production runs.
- Secure retention of all components in the cap for quick and easy handling in the dryer.
- A hand-tight design that eliminates the need for special tools.
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly, thus reducing maintenance time.