According to Master Bond, the Supreme 33 two-component epoxy has superior resistance to thermal cycling, thermal shock and impact. It offers high structural bond strength for a wide variety of substrates including metals, glass, ceramics, wood, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics. Other features include:
- Resistance to chemicals including water, oil and many organic solvents.
- Suitable for applications in extreme environments with temperatures from –80°F to 425°F.
- A mix ratio of 100 to 70 by weight or 1 to 1 by volume.
- Room-temperature curing in 48 to 72 hours.
- No solvents or diluents, exceptional dimensional stability and very low shrinkage upon cure.
- High performance bonds with a shear strength of over 2,500 psi, a tensile shear strength greater than 7,500 psi and a T-peel strength exceeding 15 pli.
- Volume resistivity of 1014 ohm-cm, a dielectric strength over 400 volts/mil, and a dielectric constant of 3.8 at 75°F.