Monitor Technologies says that its SFI and SFD-2 solids flow detectors can help improve process performance — from automated systems with pneumatic lines to gravity chutes and feeders. The SFI and SFD-2 also boast:
- The power to assist in detecting flow problems, as well as improve the level of automation at a facility, such as turning a conveyor on or off.
- Analog or relay outputs to indicate the flow/no-flow condition of powder and bulk solids materials in process lines.
- Microwave Doppler radar technology to enhance reliability.
- The ability to withstand the rigors of installation and process extremes.
- Suitability for various applications, including dry chemicals, pesticides, detergents, grains and more.
- Optional stainless steel mounting adapters with your choice of process seals, in addition to an optional saddle coupling to provide a means of mounting the transceiver without welding a coupling to the process line.