JLG Industries recently relaunched its T26E vertical mast boom lift — formerly named the E26MJ — with a vertical telescopic mast and a jib that enables operators to reach above and around obstacles to complete jobs quickly and efficiently. The T26E further incorporates:
- The capability to easily maneuver around assembly lines, shelving, ductwork and partitions to complete jobs with minimal disruption to worksites.
- A platform capacity of 500 pounds, overall width of 39 inches and platform height of 26 feet, making it compact enough to access hard-to-reach areas and navigate through narrow aisles.
- The capacity to hold 2 workers and their supplies.
- An enhanced direct electric drive with a longer battery life and more duty cycles to increase productivity.
- An AC motor for quieter operation with lower maintenance costs.