Axiomatic’s new AX130200 signal conditioner provides a signal conversion and isolation between two incompatible signals to assist system integrators connect several different devices in a control system. This model converts a Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) Signal between 50 Hz to 50 kHz into a 0-20 mA current signal and provides full isolation between input, output and power supply. The AX130200 features:
- Full Isolation between input, output and power supply.
- Short circuit protection.
- DIN rail mount (35mm).
- <5 mSec. response time.
- Diagnostic LEDs to indicate operational status.
- Operational from –40 to 85°C.
- IP40 housing protection, with terminals rated at IP20.
- Span and zero is user adjustable.