ChemSW has enhanced its IMCS Live web-delivered instrument maintenance and calibration system to address 3 core components of instrument maintenance and calibration — managing routine maintenance schedules, problem resolution and task allocation. The enhanced release additionally offers:
- Equipment calibration tracking and management that allows labs to automatically schedule periodic maintenance and inspection events, as well as track, monitor and report those events using an extensive array of customizable reports.
- A central repository for calibration and maintenance records, delivering flexibility in maintaining, visualizing and reporting instrument history, including instrument type, identification, location, user, as well as problem status and history.
- An MTBF feature that allows an administrator to monitor performance for each piece of equipment.
- A view editor preview function, which allows retired equipment to be filtered out of the equipment list without being permanently removed.
- A future tasks function that allows forecasting so that tasks can be performed in advance when vacation time is scheduled.
- Advanced editing features that enable users to change properties for multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
- Customized appearance functionality to add links, views, text, even pictures of the actual equipment to make visual identification easier.
- Optimized searches, integration with Crystal Reports, role-based access and a simplified user interface.