Griswold™ Pump Company recently announced the availability of its vertical turbine series pumps. The pumps are able to fit most pumping jobs from 60 to 14,000 gpm with head pressures up to 250 psi. Key components designed into the pumps include:
- Pump Drive — Available with vertical hollow shaft, vertical solid shaft, electric motor drive or right-angle gear drive.
- Lubrication — Choose between product-lubricated line shaft or oil-lubricated line shaft construction.
- Discharge Heads — Cast for either aboveground discharge or fabricated for various discharge configurations.
- Pump Bowls — Depending on pumping requirements, they are available in 6” through 24” diameters.
- Impellers — All are precision-designed, engineered and finished to provide the highest efficiency. Impellers are made of bronze, machine- and hand-finished, and balanced for long life and top performance.