Pepperl+Fuchs’ new Transflective Flat Panel Monitors are designed to deliver high viewability in direct sunlight while operating continuously in harsh outdoor environments. Unlike standard transmissive LCDs where lights from the backlight pass through the LCD layer to combat ambient light, a transflective LCD reflects and transmist light, leveraging the ambient light to improve visibility across a range of ambient light conditions. The monitors:
- Are made of industrial-grade components.
- Are available as a general purpose display or as a UL listed Class I/Div 2 device.
- Come in a variety of mounting styles.
- Can be combined with a Pepperl+Fuchs Bebco EPS purge system for Class I/Div. 1 hazardous environment mounting.
- Are rated for use in temperatures ranging from –10° C to 55° C.
- Accept standard VGA or NTSC inputs from a PC or video camera source.
- Can multi-sync to any standard video mode from 640×480 to 1600×1200 at scan rates from 60 to 75 Hz, without image distortion or flicker.