- High flow and shear rates due to a specially designed rotor/stator.
- The power to reduce required passes by up to 50 percent, while achieving high-quality dispersion.
- Elimination of the need for secondary processing in some cases.
- The inclusion of air/oil hydraulic lifts and variable-speed drives.
- Stainless steel construction for most units.
- Availability of sizes up to 200 HP.
- The flexibility to order the mixer as a component of the company's dual- or triple-shaft mixers.
The Perfect Mix Of High Shear & High Flow
Charles Ross & Son presents its PreMax mixer as a highly efficient high-shear solution, which is frequently used to improve dispersion prior to milling. The company says the PreMax also provides continue