Great Western Manufacturing offers its sanitary gravity-flow atmospheric-pressure screeners with 4B stainless steel product contact surfaces, which are additionally welded to eliminate crevices, rivets, and nuts or bolts. According to the company, other features include:
- A box-less design with nest-together sieve frames.
- Rapid access for sieve removal and replacement.
- A stacked-screen construction.
- Efficient material grading.
- The implementation of more manageable frames and screens that are less likely to sag.
- The option to be floor-mounted or suspended.
- Adaptability to a range of products, capacities and screen sizes to suit your application requirements.
- Simplified installation.
- A compact footprint.